The Dakota County Family Child Care Association is a
non-profit organization of licensed family child care providers
in and around Dakota County. Our goals are:
- To promote quality family child care through monthly training
opportunities and support for providers;
- To promote the image of quality family child care in the
- To aid in communication between providers, Human Services,
parents and the community.
Our Mission Statement: We are committed to promoting quality
licensed family child care within the community by offering providers
affordable education and professional support.
Benefits for Providers
- Monthly Training
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter
Benefits for Families
- Free Provider Directory
- Guide to Choosing Quality Child Care
- Program list of benefits of licensed family child care
Who We Are
Provider of the Year!
Saturday, May 20th 8:30am