|The Dakota County Family Child Care Association is a non-profit organization of licensed family
child care providers in Dakota County, Minnesota. DCFCCA serves and acts on behalf of all
- To promote quality family child care through education and support for providers;
- To promote the image of quality family child care in the community; and
- To aid in communication between providers, Human Services, parents and the community.
Our Mission Statement: The DCFCCA is committed to promoting quality licensed family child
care within the community by offering providers affordable education and professional support.
Benefits for Providers
- Educational Training
- Free Marketing (Provider Directory)
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter
Benefits for Families
- Free Provider Directory
- Guide to Choosing Quality Child Care
- Program list of benefits of licensed family child care